Family Health Center
The Women, Infants and Children program focuses on women who are pregnant and their child(ren) up to 5 yrs of age. This program educates mothers on the proper nutrition for babies and young children. HBH provides counseling and coupons for proper nutritional foods.
The Women, Infants and Children program (WIC) provides nutritional counseling and supplemental food coupons for pregnant women, infants, and children up to five (5) years of age. These services are offered to women and children who are:
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or just had a baby
- Infants and children under 5 years old( including foster children)
- Families with a low to medium income.
- Coupons for healthy food: milk, juice, eggs, cheese, cereal, dry beans or peas, and peanut butter.
- Information about nutrition and health.
- Information to encourage and support breastfeeding.
Pregnant Women, Infants, and Children up to 5 years old
Improve nutritional habits and intake of pregnant women, infants, and children